These are general guidelines to Seasonal Living’s pricing policies. Please refer to Seasonal Living Sales Terms & Conditions for complete details.
Seasonal Living pricing varies by distribution channel and the customer’s annual spend. We set pricing policy to accommodate the differing business requirements of to-the-trade designers, brick-and-mortar retailers, and global online retail customers while maintaining pricing consistency for consumers regardless of channel.
- Minimum order requirement is US$500.00 per order.
- Exceptions are product care items, such as sealers, coatings, and repair kits.
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price
- We issue an MSRP price list to all qualified customers.
- Our MSRP is intended to standardize consumer pricing across geographic regions and give our customers flexibility in pricing their offerings.
Stocking Dealer prices are for brick-and-mortar retailers whose retail outlets are open to the general public.
- Annual qualifying minimum opening order of US$3,000.00
- An additional US$9,000 must be purchased within 12 months.
- To maintain this pricing level, Stocking Dealers must purchase US$9,000.00 each calendar year.
- If a Stocking Dealer cannot meet the annual requirement, they must re-open the account with the annual qualifying minimum opening order of US$3,000.00.
- Stocking Dealers are expected to continually place and display Seasonal Living products on their showroom floors.
- If a Design Trade client mistakenly receives Stocking Dealer pricing, Seasonal Living determines whether to honor that pricing or require purchases at MSRP pricing with a discount.
Online retailers can be retailers who only offer products online or they can be retailers with brick-and-mortar stores who also sell products online.
- Both types of online retailers sell to consumers.
- All online retailers must comply with Seasonal Living’s Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP) policy.
- While abiding with the Seasonal Living MAP policy, online retailers can establish their own advertised and resale prices.
- Failure to comply with our MAP results in denial of further product shipments.
Promotional, Closeout, and Other Special Types of Pricing
Occasionally, Seasonal Living offers special pricing for a limited period of time.
- Special or other types of discounted pricing can’t be combined with other promotional pricing offers.
- If a promotional offer code is included with a promotional price offer, it must be included in your written order to qualify for the promotional price offer.
- When orders with special pricing are confirmed, payment is due in full.
- No warranties are included with specially priced or discounted products. Products are sold “as is.”
Volume or Container Pricing
Volume or container pricing is available. Contact Service@Seasonalliving.com.
Seasonal Living will correct pricing errors when they are discovered. We will honor prices shown on Sales Order Acknowledgments—even if the price is incorrect. Future orders will be sold at correct pricing.
We reserve the right to update pricing, and prices are subject to change at any time without advance notice. We confirm pricing when customers submit a purchase order. Posted prices do not include taxes or shipping and handling charges.
For complete details on doing business with Seasonal Living, visit SEASONAL LIVING SALES TERMS AND CONDITIONS.