QUOTES FROM ART MEMBERS:
“Participation in ART has enriched our business. It’s inspiring to be a part of an organization that brings together so many talented individuals from our industry who work together to share, discuss and solve common issues.”
~ Deirdre Staab and Shelly Dozier-McKee
The Scarlet Tassel, Inc., Atlanta, GA
“You just can’t explain it. The relationships we’ve developed by being active in ART are priceless. The education and workshops, the networking and roundtables—ART Conference and market events are always on our calendar.”
~ Bill Fortson
BJ’s Home Accents, Inc., Newburgh, IN
Achievement of an ART Award involves 3 stages:
A) Manufacturers and retailers are voted for by peers and clients.
B) The nominated company is then required to produce a portfolio that has defined criteria, which is then judged by an independent group of panelists (who typically are selected from leading fields of retail and/or design excellence).
C) Entry of a product from the nominated company, which is also judged by the panelists. Seasonal Living encourages all its retailer clients to consider becoming an ART member. For further information about joining ART, please visit their website at www.accessroriesresourceteam.org.
Accessories Resource Team, ART is a community of creative companies and individuals united in an association and dedicated to supporting and
building a strong home and decorative accessory industry. Their signature program, the ARTS Awards, seeks, recognizes and rewards talent and excellence in manufacturing, retail and design. The education and networking programs offers its members event opportunities that inspire collaboration and problem solving at market and during annual conference held each May. If you’re in the home accessory business, there’s a place for you in ART.
RETAIL MEMBERS BENEFITS:
- Continuing education: ART focuses on the creative side of the business by producing workshops for trends on merchandising and marketing.
- “Retail Unplugged”: Retail members participate in this invitation-only roundtable series that promotes open and honest conversation among retailers.
- Unique networking events encourage collaboration between retail and manufacturer members.
- Members-only loyalty discounts offered to retailers from participating ART manufacturers.
- Access to special operating discount packages and benefits through sister organizations.